Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Quick and Easy CAS Cards!

Today I am sharing a couple of Clean And Simple (CAS) cards I created for Love My Tapes:

I chose the following tapes, available from the Love My Tapes Etsy store, because they coordinated with the Paper House Snapshot stickers I wanted to use.
Triangles Washi Tape, Bunny Frog Washi Tape
I am not a big card maker but I am really happy with the way these turned out!  The best part is that they came together so fast because they only incorporate a few elements: cardstock, washi tapes, sentiment stamps and super cute Snapshot stickers from Paper House!
I absolutely adore this combination!  That dog image is so cute and it is a perfect match for the sentiment and the washi tape!

And here's a second version for cat lovers:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for CAS cards:


1 comment:

  1. Super fun design! I must pick up some of those snapshot stickers! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete