Thursday, May 14, 2015

Awesome Adventure Layout with Paper House

School is almost out!  Have you already planned your summer vacation adventures?

Today I am sharing a layout from a trip the family took a few years ago. Many of you know that every summer I pile my kids into the car and drive down to visit my family in Florida.  Well, every year we drove right past the signs directing us to Natural Bridge in Virginia.  We finally decided to check it out and it was well worth the time!

Paper House has a great selection of papers and stickers for any of your adventures in The Great Outdoors! I actually started by creating a tag as the main embellishment for the page.  I have done this before in a layout I shared back in November.  You can see the details HERE.  The process is basically the same, I just switched up some of the details and came up with this tag:

For the background of the layout I reached for The Great Outdoors 12" Paper Pad from Paper House. It has 24 different paper designs to choose from and several of them are specialty papers with foil or glitter.  It really has something for every kind of outdoor adventure!  The paper I chose for this layout is of a sun speckled path through the woods and has glitter on the fern fronds along the edges.  It really is gorgeous!

I trimmed off about 1/8" from each edge and centered the paper onto an olive green cardstock.  I added my tag and a double matted photo...

...which I then dressed up with one of the new SnapShots stickers!

The chipboard title from Want2Scrap is the perfect finishing touch.  I left it completely bare and it looks great with the outdoorsy feel of the layout!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Awesome Adventure Layout:

Supplies for The Great OutdoorsTag:

1 comment: