Today I am sharing a layout from a trip the family took a few years ago. Many of you know that every summer I pile my kids into the car and drive down to visit my family in Florida. Well, every year we drove right past the signs directing us to Natural Bridge in Virginia. We finally decided to check it out and it was well worth the time!
Paper House has a great selection of papers and stickers for any of your adventures in The Great Outdoors! I actually started by creating a tag as the main embellishment for the page. I have done this before in a layout I shared back in November. You can see the details HERE. The process is basically the same, I just switched up some of the details and came up with this tag:
I trimmed off about 1/8" from each edge and centered the paper onto an olive green cardstock. I added my tag and a double matted photo...
...which I then dressed up with one of the new SnapShots stickers!
The chipboard title from Want2Scrap is the perfect finishing touch. I left it completely bare and it looks great with the outdoorsy feel of the layout!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Supplies for Awesome Adventure Layout:
- Paper House Great Outdoors Paper Pad, 12"
- Paper House Nature SnapShot stickers
- Want2Scrap Fancy Chipboard Words Small
Supplies for The Great OutdoorsTag:
- Paper House Mountain Lake 12" scrapbook paper
- Paper House Camping Cardstock Stickers
- Paper House Camping 2 Cardstock Stickers
- Paper House Outdoor Adventures Cardstock Stickers
- Paper House U.S. Navy White 12" scrapbook paper
- Paper House U.S.Marines Camo 12" scrapbook paper
- Prima Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Stamp, Aidan