Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Time for Graduation Cards

This is the time of year we all think about graduation and it is a good idea to have a couple of cards in the house.  I designed a super simple CAS (Clean And Simple) card that is going to be really easy for me to reproduce.

The washi tape I used on this project can be found in the Love My Tapes Etsy store:

The Mix & Match die set from Momenta has 2 different size stars with 2 different inserts.
I used the large size to cut and emboss gold metallic cardstock and placed it by the stamped sentiment.

 

I cut and embossed 2 of the smaller size stars and popped one of them up to add a little dimension.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for CAS Graduation Card:


No comments:

Post a Comment