This US Navy logo is from Want2Scrap and is the perfect title element. The laser cut top layer sits on top of an etched gold metallic bottom layer. It is gorgeous!
The red, white and blue color scheme of the Seaside Collection from Authentique was perfect for this layout. The American flag and the cork arrow are stickers from Paper House. I added some Sleek Strip Rhinestones in red from Want2Scrap.
I fussy cut a strip of anchors and another of ships from paper in the Seaside 8" paper pad then popped up a few bits from the cardstock accents sheet. I created a nice embellishment cluster by adding more red rhinestones, a cork anchor and some washi tape.
I always like to personalize my layouts with custom embellishments. I used the Spellbinders Around the World die set to create the miniature earth, stenciling through the die with coordinating ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you find some time to play! Susie
Supplies for US Navy Layout:
- Want2Scrap 12" Sleek Strip Rhinestones - Red
- Want2Scrap US Navy Logo
- Spellbinders Paper ArtsS4-479 Fleur Essence
- Spellbinders Paper Arts IN-048 Around the World
- Authentique Papers Seaside Collection
- Paper House Nautical Cork stickers
- Paper House Good Life Cork stickers
- Paper House Military Life 3D stickers
- Paper House Navy 3D stickers
- Love My Tapes Red and White washi tape