Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tulips in 20 Minutes!

Tulips are my favorite flower so I was really excited when I found out about a local farm celebrating "Holland in Haymarket."  Burnside Farms plants more than 5 acres of spring flowers in one of the largest "pick your own" flower events in the entire world!  The best news is that it is only 20 minutes from my house!

The layout was super easy!  In addition to the pictures I took that day, I added a couple of the new SnapShot stickers from Paper House.
 
I looked through my Love My Tapes washi  collection and found the perfect tapes to match colors from the photos.  I love wood bits so I added some chevrons below the title.
I also used colorful strips of rhinestones from Want2Scrap in a few places - I just love pairing them with washi tape!
I actually created the patterned paper in the background with inks and a couple of stencils, but I will share that with you another time.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!
~ Susie


Supplies for Tulip Time Layout:

Other: Cardstock, flower, edge punch, inks, stencils, alpha

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete