Friday, May 1, 2015

Want2Scrap A Day at the Zoo?

I visited the Miami Zoo one day last summer with family and the one thing these pictures do NOT show is how hot and muggy it was!  Florida in July - what was I thinking?!

Just kidding - I do it every year, but this was my first visit to the Miami Zoo and Want2Scrap and Paper House made it easy to scrap!

I used a 6x6 overlay from Want2Scrap to create a title area - the laser cut detail is amazing!  The opening is perfectly sized to hold a 4x6 photo.  I added a couple of pieces of Beautiful Bling Borders -Mardi Gras bling from Want2Scrap on each side of the title.  The cardstock chimp and koala stickers are from Paper House.  

Paper House also has this cool Africa Map collage paper featuring a large image of a giraffe.  I trimmed it down to 11.5" square and centered it on some black cardstock.

The Zoo Cardstock Stickers were perfect accents for this layout!  I popped them up with foam dots for a little dimension.
To tie everything back to the overlay, I matted all the pics on black cardstock.  I love this one of my daughter and her cousin posing in one of those silly photo ops in the park!
The border strip across the bottom is also from the cardstock sticker sheet.  I cut and pieced it so it would fit on the page.  If you look closely, you can see where I did it - after the "Bears" and before the arrow to the "Reptiles."

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Day at the Zoo Overlay Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment