Wednesday, June 17, 2015

And the Winner is...

Thanks to everybody who left comments on my "Off to School" layout from the June Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop!  I do appreciate it so much!  For those who started following my blog and/or Facebook page I put you in the drawing for this sweet little prize package:
 And the winner is....

simplybrenMay 29, 2015 at 6:05 AM
Really love all the fussy cut items on this page! This is a great collection. Love the inking and the details. I did both to follow you. I am trying to get my act back into to scrapping and am looking forward to seeing more of you layouts for inspiration!
Congratulations!  Contact me with your mailing address and I will get this shipped out to you ASAP!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

1 comment: