Monday, June 29, 2015

Cards are a Snap with Snapshot Stickers from Paper House!

One of my absolute favorite products from Paper House has got to be the adorable Snapshots™ stickers.  There are 18 different designs to compliment many themes including sports, pets nature, travel and romance!  I went through my stash of stamps and found sentiments that I thought paired up pretty well with some of the images and I ended up creating a whole batch of Clean And Simple cards in no time at all!

This first card uses a strip of wood grain washi tape, a stamped sentiment, and one of the Baseball Snapshot Stickers to create a super simple masculine card!

For this next set of cards I played with stencils and inks to create subtle backgrounds for the images and sentiments.  The light house sticker is from the At The Shore Snapshot Sticker set and the Mini Fence Frame stencil is from The Crafter's Workshop (TCW):

This card features one of the 8 beautiful images in the Floral Snapshot Sticker set and the Mini Pattern Leaves stencil from TCW:

I used several images from the Nature Snapshot Sticker set. This one attaches a word with a teeny, tiny paper clip.  I loved the pairing of the country road image, the Mini US Map stencil, and the sentiment.  I plan on using this as a graduation card.
Here's another card with one from the Nature set.  This time I used the Mini Abstract Leaves stencil from TCW.  I love the sentiment from a Stampendous stamp set:  Advice From a Tree!

This card was just plain fun - who doesn't love a card with a kitten on it?  Paper House also has a set of Snapshots™ stickers with dogs - very cute for all occasion cards!

For these two cards I didn't even bother using a stencil.  The background is a simple wash of a coordinating color in the center of the cardstock:

Who would have guessed that this beautiful image from the Vintage Romance Snapshot Sticker set would have been perfect for a Sympathy card?

For the last two cards I used rub ons from the Paper House Colorways collections to add the sentiment. I used a heat gun to dry the ink completely dry before I applied the rub on or it would not stick.


So I hope you are inspired to use some of the fabulous Snapshots™ stickers as focal points for your cards.  I will warn you that it is addictive!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Paper House Productions Card Supplies:

Other Supplies:
  • The Crafter's Workshop Stencils: Mini Fence Frame, Mini Triangle Plaid, Mini US Map, Mini Pattern Leaves, Mini Abstract Leaves
  • Stampendous Forrest Sayings
  • My Favorite Things Blooming Good Day
  • Inkadinkado Inspirational Lift
  • Stamper's Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Artful Things
  • Hampton Art Kimberly Sabel SC0584
  • My Sentiments Exaclty Sympathy M123
  • Stamper's Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Charming Art LCS109

No comments:

Post a Comment