Friday, June 12, 2015

Classique Beauty Tri Shutter Card

Today I am happy to share a romantic tri shutter card with Black Rhinestone Baby Bling accentsfrom Want2Scrap!  I created the card using the Classique Beauty Collection from Authentique Papers and the Romantic Agenda die from Spellbinders.

The front of the card  is one of the cardstock components from the collection and I adore the sentiment it shares about what true beauty is all about!  You can see that I fussy cut border print designs and then accented them with Black Rhinestone Baby Bling.  Perfect!

I love fancy fold cards and this particular style is probably my all time favorite.  I enjoy decorating all the different surfaces.  Here you can see I used one of the life cards to create a decorative section in the middle of the card for a personal note and signature.

The stickers from the Classique Beauty Collection add wonderful visual dimension but are perfect because they fold flat!  The back panel of the card has an element that I die cut and embossed from black cardstock using the Romantic Agenda die from  Spellbinders.  The detailed lattice is so elegant!


The really cool thing about the Romantic Agenda Die is that there are 4 interchangeable insets for the oval part of the design!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!
~Susie


Products for Classique Beauty Tri Shutter Card:

1 comment:

  1. this is fantastic. So intricate. Love the colors.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete