Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pretty Heart Card

Today I am sharing another all occasion card  I created with the Classique Beauty Collection from Authentique and bling from Want2Scrap.  The images and sentiments in the collection made this card quick and easy!

I used the Sleek Strip 12" Yellow Pearls from Want2Scrap to frame this sweet vintage image of a girl with a yellow rose.

I die cut, embossed and stenciled a matching yellow rose using the Daisies and Roses Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites from Spellbinders, adding a dusting of glitter to finish things off!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find sometime to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Pretty Heart Card:




2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and the
    pearls really are a
    nice touch!
    Did you post your
    winner yet?
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Carla- and for the reminder! You are not the winner this month, but if you message me your mailing address I will send you a little suprise package, too!

      Delete