Wednesday, July 8, 2015

In Control with Want2Scrap Overlay

Today I am sharing a layout I created using pictures of one of my grand-nephews (?) having fun with an RC car last summer.  I had some wonderful images of that day and it was so easy to just pop them into this laser cut overlay from Want2Scrap!

One of my favorite things about using an overlay is that I don't have to worry about creating a title - it's already there!

I accented the Remote Control element with some Shiny Chrome Dots...

...and added some fun washi tape - the arrows remind me of how the little blue truck careened around that day!

I used my Dymo label maker to add a bit of journaling...

...and other particulars!

The cute Puffy Car stickers are from Paper House.

I thought they were perfect for this page!


In April I shared this layout of his brother taking his turn with the RC Car.  You can see all the details HERE.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies used for In Control Layout:

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Susie!

    The first thing that comes to my mind when I see this is: WOW!
    It looks so alive and so happy. It is an absolute delight for the eyes to look at it and it really does bring out some special emotions that is for sure.

    Thank you for making DYMO part of this creation, it is an honor for us!

    With best regards,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete