Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Swim Team Fun with Paper House

Swim Team is one of our annual summer traditions.  This layout was fast and easy because Paper House has plenty of stickers and papers to capture all the fun!

On the left side of the layout, I used the Emerald Mosaic Paper from the new ColorWays release. It looks exactly like the tile you have seen in any number of swimming pools, and it was the perfect match for my daughter’s team suit! The Swim Team 3D Sticker pack is filled with a great assortment of accents for this sport, like these three swim stroke titles:
.
Under the stroke stickers you can see a couple of strips of washi from Love My Tapes.  The vintage watch tape is so appropriate for a swim meet because the swimmers are racing the clock!  I also included my daughter's swim team medal and ribbon.  I love incorporating real ephemera in my layouts!

In the title area, I created a small embellishment cluster using the 3D Stickers and added some Want2Scrap bling that reminds me of splashing water!

On the right side of the layout, I created a little collage. I just played around with the placement of the photos and the 3D Stickers until I was happy with the arrangement. I added the word "fun" from the Paper House Explore Puffy Sticker pack and slipped in a couple more strips of washi!
 

I love the new Rub-On Transfers from Paper House and added the “here we go” sentiment so that it overlapped one of my photos. I also included an arrow Rub-On to point out my daughter swimming backstroke. I decided the black didn’t show up well enough against the background. No problem! I pulled out my white gel pen and colored over it!


Be sure to check out the sports-themed products from Paper House for all the athletes in your house!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Swim Team Layout Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment