Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Volleyball Layout

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Love My Tapes featuring volleyball paper and stickers from Paper House.

The tapes I used in this project may be found in the Love My Tapes Etsy store:
Red and White washi, Camera washi, Black and White Stripe washi
This is basically a monochromatic layout except for the "pops" of red on some of the sticker embellishments that match my daughter's jersey. The background paper, volleyball quote and the silhouette figures are all from Paper House.  The filmstrip is also from Paper House and is cut out of the Noir Trimmings 12" Scrapbook  Paper.

 I used the Red and White washi to add a bold stripe of color on the left side of the layout.  Do you see the piece of Camera washi I added on the other side of the film strip element?

Another piece of Red and White washi visually lifts the silhouette sticker off of the background:

I used the Black and White Stripe washi in two places on the layout.  Here it creates a strong horizontal line under the picture and out to this silhouetted figure:

I also used it as a a ribbon on the journaling tag I have tucked behind the photo.
The strip of black and white hearts is cut out of the Noir Edgings 12" Scrapbook Paper from Paper House.  I dotted each of those hearts with a piece of  Red Rhinestone Baby Bling from Want2Scrap.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!

~ Susie 

Materials for Volleyball Layout:


No comments:

Post a Comment