Friday, August 28, 2015

Summertime Carousel Layout

Summertime means amusement parks and amusement parks mean carousels!  At least they do when you are a kid!
I used the Le Cirque Collection from Graphic 45 on this page.  I love seeing all the words in the background to define the ride - Nerves of Steel!  Death Defying!  Mayhem!  Perhaps it is overstating it a little bit for this ride, but it certainly captures the fun and excitement of the moment!  I matted each of the layers with black cardstock and added simple journaling with my Dymo labelmaker.

I used the 12" Sleek Strip Red Rhinestones from Want2Scrap to accent the inner frame of this die cut:.

Baby Bling Red Rhinestones were just perfect in the center of each of these die cut florals:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Carousel layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment