Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Time for School with Want2Scrap

Time for School!!  Are you ready yet?

Today I am sharing a school themed mini album I created for a friend.  I used the Old Time Alarm Clock chipboard album from Want2Scrap as the base and painted it with red, black and metallic gold acrylic.  After the paint dried, I applied a few layers of UTEE to create a smooth, dimensional surface.
 
Next I backed the cover with scrapbook paper that looks like the writing paper we all remember from kindergarten.  I added a title and a 3D bus sticker from Paper House:
Inside the album I left the chipboard untreated.  I used the Grade School Stack from DCWV and Spellbinders' Grand Nestabilities to cut circles as a background for each page.  I found some school stickers from Momenta that had great graphics and sentiments and I sprinkled them throughout the album:
On this page, I added a photo mat and embellished with stickers and 8mm Yellow Enamel Dots.

Here are the rest of the pages:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Supplies:

Other:  Paper House School Stickers, Momenta Back to School Stickers, DCWV Grade School stack, Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel

No comments:

Post a Comment