Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Zombie Plan!

Welcome back for Day 2 of my Halloween Inspiration Week!  Halloween is very popular at my house and over the years I have taken a ton of pictures!  I recently decided to do some catching up and this week I will be sharing a little soemthing every day.
**************************************************************************
Ask me about my Zombie Plan!  It involves a laser cut overlay and plenty of rhinestone bling from Want2Scrap!  
Last year I used an online website to "zombie-fy" some pictures of myself and a few scrapbooking friends.  Don't they look great?  Creating the perfect layout was easy with this themed overlay!
 I added a background paper with a spooky spider web design.  The title is laser cut with a funky font and features the silhouettes of 3 of the "walking dead."
I sprinkled self-adhesive Amber Rhinestones around the layout.  I think they look great in the centers of the webs!

Paper House has some great Zombie-themed 3D stickers that I used to provide quick and creepy accents for this page!
Another quick and easy layout thanks to Want2Scrap and Paper House!  See you tomorrow for Day 3 of my Halloween inspiration!
****************************************************************************
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Zombie Layout:

Other: Teresa Collins Masquerade Party Collection

1 comment: