Saturday, October 24, 2015

Nestled into Fall with Authentique Paper!

I absolutely adore this time of year!  I live in Northern Virginia and we have such beautiful fall colors right now.  Fortunately for me, Authentique Paper recently released the Nestled Collection.  It is perfect for scrapping my favorite fall pictures - like these shots I snapped of my son a couple of years ago.  It was election day (that is an "I voted" sticker on his sweatshirt) and he was on his way home from the polls.  He was cutting through our back yard when I caught him playing with the family dog!


The beautiful orange and gold plaid paper perfectly echoes the colors of the leaves in my back yard! The reverse side of the plaid is covered in natural wood rulers in a variety of sizes - love them!

I trimmed out one of the rulers and used it as a background for the plaid alpha from the 12"x12" sticker sheet.  There are all sorts of outdoorsy themed stickers on that sheet to sprinkle around a layout.  I think my favorite is the small maple leaf with the heart in the center - but there is also a banner with my favorite quote about fall leaves!
 

The collection has a great set of cut apart cards and wood grained elements.  The tree ring cross sections were individually trimmed out of another page and make fabulous eye-catching embellishments!

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies: 

No comments:

Post a Comment