Thursday, October 15, 2015

North to Alaska! with Paper House

I checked an item off my bucket list this summer with a cruise to Alaska!  Before I even left town I knew I would be using the Alaska Collection from Paper House to scrapbook my adventures!

Our very first excursion was to the Saxman Indian Village outside of Ketchikan.  The beautifully painted clan house and the standing totems were amazing!

The design of this layout is a very simple collage in the center of the page with a tag tucked behind for hidden journaling.  The Alaska 2 Cardstock stickers provided most of my embellishments on this layout...



...although I did use one sticker from the 3D Sticker set.

Clean and simple and easy to pull together thanks to the coordinated collection from Paper House!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies;

1 comment: