Thursday, October 1, 2015

Paper House + PageMaps = Success!

I enjoyed a late summer trip to the beach this year so I was very excited to have the newly released Paper House At The Beach Paper Crafting Kit to scrapbook my weekend!

The Paper House DT teamed up with PageMaps for the month of October and here is the layout I created:


Here is the PageMap I was given to work with and you can see that I followed it pretty closely



There is a 12" Cardstock Sticker Sheet in the kit that contains (2) different alpha stickers, some border stickers and several die cut stickers.  I put all three of the border stickers to use in this portion of the layout, layering them on top of each other.  I also sprinkled some of the die cut stickers around the layout, per the PageMap suggestions:

 I think the only change I really made was to place one long photo at the bottom instead of the (2) smaller photos:

One of the papers in the kit is a set of cut apart tags like everyone is using for pocket scrapbooking.  I used this one to create my combined title area and journaling spot, distressing and inking the edges.  For the title, I used one of the alpha sticker sets to spell out "Scrap."  The word "escape" is out of the set of Puffy Stickers that comes in the kit!


I really love the way the sunwashed, distressed, sandy images from the At The Beach collection capture the essence of summer! Using a PageMap to create this page was a fun challenge for me since I don't usually use them.  I will say I really love the way it turned out and following the PageMap certainly took away any trouble in the decision making process.  Very relaxing!

You can check out all of the Paper House DT PageMap creations HERE.  Lots of inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

PageMap Scrap Escape Beach Layout Supplies:

1 comment: