Monday, October 26, 2015

Pumpkin Carving Time!

Welcome to Day 1 of my Halloween Inspiration Week!  Halloween is very popular at my house and over the years I have taken a ton of pictures!  I recently decided to do some catching up and this week I will be sharing a little something every day.
***************************************************************************
October is pumpkin carving time around my house so I was thrilled to find that Want2Scrap had the perfect overlay for scrapping the event!

Halloween is probably my husband's favorite holiday so we have lots of traditions to make it special every year.  Carving pumpkins has to be the boys' favorite activity - apparently there is some good bonding to be had while you scoop the guts out of a jack-o-lantern!

I decided to keep the color scheme very traditional:  orange and black.  The black cardstock really shows off the details in the laser cut stack of jack-o-lanterns next to the title!

I added a few bits of themed washi tape just for fun - spider webs and spooky eyes!  Next I arranged the photo collage in the center of the page and added a journaling card.



The 3D stickers I used are from Paper House.  They have tons of Halloween themed stickers and I really love the dimension and the pops of color!

Overlays from Want2Scrap are always a great starting point and adding 3D stickers from Paper House helped this layout come together so easily!
************************************************************************
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Pumpkin Carving Layout:

1 comment: