Monday, September 28, 2015

Road Trip!

I had many wonderful adventures this summer, not the least of which was this road trip in Washington State!  Scrapping it could not have been easier thanks to one of the new 6" overlays from Want2Scrap!

The overlay actually came with white backing.  I replaced it with a 6.25" square of kraft cardstock so that it coordinated better with the background paper.  One of my favorite thing about using an overlay is that it provides a title for my layout:

I adhered three sides of the overlay to the page, creating a pocket to hold a couple of tags.  Plenty of room for journaling and extra pictures!  The pictures along the left side of the layout are matted on black cardstock so they match the overlay.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Road Trip Layout Supplies:

  • Want2Scrap Road trip - 6x6 Overlay
  • Background paper
  • Black cardstock
  • Dymo labels

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! Love the design and the DYMO sentiment fits in very well!

    ^LM
    DymoSupport

    ReplyDelete