Thursday, October 29, 2015

Trick or Treat - Again!

Welcome back to day 4 of my Halloween Inspiration Week!  Halloween is very popular at my house and over the years I have taken a ton of pictures!  I recently decided to do some catching up and this week I will be sharing a little Halloween inspiration every day.  
*****************************************************************
Today I am sharing a layout created using the same Want2Scrap overlay that I used yesterday.  This time I only have one picture and I am using the Trick or Treat Collection from Carta Bella.

Going out with the kids next door always made trick or treating so much more fun, right?  When my kids were still young, the dads were usually the chaperones and the moms had to stay home and hand out candy.  They were so excited every year I would barely get a group shot before they were out and about!

For this layout I chose to use the Ghosts paper as the background.   First of all, the color combination is an obvious winner for Halloween!  Secondly I love the sight of that parade of silhouetted trick or treaters against the swirling ghosts - absolutely perfect!

The Halloween Carnival paper has a set of these wonderful vintage cut apart cards on one side.  The costume theme of the layout - started with the laser cut parade across the bottom -  continues with the cards I chose for the page.

Speaking of those little trick or treaters, do you see the owls swooping around their  heads?  Those are some of the new Halloween Bat Puffy stickers from Paper House and they are exactly the right scale for this page!

I wanted to point out one more thing: the tiny spider dangling from the last letter in the title. Don't you just love the bow?   It is one of my favorite little details to add to Halloween layouts -  spooky and cute at the same time!


I have another layout tomorrow featuring the Trick or Tr eat collection from Carta Bella so be sure to come back!
********************************************************************
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Trick or Treat layout:




No comments:

Post a Comment