Friday, October 30, 2015

Trick or Treat with Carta Bella and Little B

Welcome back to day 5 of my Halloween Inspiration Week!  Halloween is very popular at my house and over the years I have taken a ton of pictures!  I recently decided to do some catching up and this week I will be sharing a little Halloween inspiration every day.
**************************************************************************************
Today I am sharing another layout featuring the Trick or Treat Collection from Carta Bella.  My favorite paper in the entire collection has got to be Ghosts. I used one side of it in my layout from yesterday and today I am using the flip side!

This year I actually had time to snap 2 pictures on the front porch before the kids hit the road!  I love the frame effect created by the paper design.  I simply matted the 2 pics on black paper and started to play with embellishments!
I cut the title with dies from Little B and adhered it to a tag.  I will do some journaling on the reverse to talk about the costume selections. 
 I absolutely *adore* the graphics in this collection - so retro!  
You know I love my washi tape!  I used a couple of bits on the layout.  The Halloween words roll is from Little B.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Halloween trick or Treat Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment