These are the dies I was sent to play with:
I had lots of fun layering my embellishments. The cute little orange arrow with the heart is from the Shoot! die set. I don't know if you can see the tiny spider in the corner of the title tag, but I added a piece of black rhinestone bling to make him dimensional!
I actually sprinkled lots of black rhinestone bling around the page:
Be sure to visit the Want2Scrap blog today to see the cute project created by my fellow designer, Candy Slabaugh using another new die from Spellbinders!
- Want2Scrap Spider Web Outline - 12" Overlay
- Want2Scrap 72 Count - Black Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
- Want2Scrap Sleek Strips 6" Rhinestones - Black
- Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Woodland Collection Trees
- Spellbinders® Nestabilities® Labels One
- Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Shoot!
- Authentique Paper Moonlit collection