Saturday, October 31, 2015

Witchy Halloween!

Halloween is pretty popular at my house and over the years I have taken a ton of pictures!  I recently decided to do some catching up and this week I have been sharing a little Halloween Inspiration every day!
******************************************************
Happy Halloween!  Today's layout is all about the cutest little witch I know, my niece! 
I used the Trick or Treat Collection from Carta Bella and I love how it turned out!  I created lots of background layers by matting coordinating papers with black cardstock.   And check out the cute little witch from the sticker sheet! Perfect, right?

I stacked several narrow text strips under the photo and then used Sleek Strip Rhinestones from Want2Scrap to accent the horizontal line.  The package comes with 4 strips in 2 different sizes.  I used the larger size and pieced them together to get the length I need.
  
I added an embelishment cluster in the upper right and tucked away a tag for hidden journaling.  The "Spooky" piece of flair works as a pull handle for the tag.


The "Halloween Carnival" panel is from a sheet of cut apart cards and really balances the right side of the page.  To finish things off, I added the "jack-o-lantern kittens" sticker in the bottom right.
I hope you have enjoyed my week of Halloween Inspiration.  I sure did!  In fact, if you check back tomorrow I have a bonus layout!
******************************************************

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Witchy Halloween Layout:


No comments:

Post a Comment