Saturday, November 14, 2015

Christmas Morning with Paper House!

I know we are still a couple of weeks away from Thanksgiving  but I couldn't resist playing with the new Christmas Cheer Collection from Paper House.  The pictures I used for this layout are from Christmas 2003.  That was the first time I used my pre-decorated stacking box sets and saved myself HOURS of wrapping!  They have become an annual tradition, each child having their own set of boxes that stack to create a 6 foot tower!  I love the pics of them leaning on their stacks!  The top box  always contains a Christmas tree ornament.  The best part?  The kids have all learned to consolidate the boxes as they open their gifts so that there is no wrapping paper mess to clean up!

This layout is quick and easy!  I trimmed out the “Happy Holidays” card from the Tags paper and matted it with white cardstock.  I added a photo and one of the Puffy Reindeer Stickers.
I decorated the row of Christmas trees across the top of the page with red rhinestones.
 I arranged 6 pics around the central photo and added another reindeer sticker.
This tiny tree was also trimmed out of the Tag sheet.  I topped it with a red rhinestone and added a final puffy reindeer sticker.
You can check out the entire Christmas Cheer collection at the original Sneak Peek blog post HERE.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment