Friday, November 13, 2015

Counting My Fall Blessings!

October is over but I still have  pictures to scrap! Part of our annual tradition is a trip to the local pumpkin patch.  For this layout I used the Fall Blessings Collection from Carta Bella.  I love the unexpected addition of the aqua and teal to more traditional fall colors.
 
The small scale patterns of these papers create a wonderful background.
This camera and banner element was trimmed out of a 4x6 journaling card and adhered with dimensional foam.
I distressed and inked the edges of the 3x4 journaling card.  The collection includes a sticker sheet with an alpha and a wonderful collection of elements.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Fall Blessings Layout Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment