Monday, November 30, 2015

Time for a Selfie! with Paper House

Paper House asked the Design Team to create a project featuring some of their stickers.  The most difficult part of the assignment for me was deciding which ones to use!  There are so many different styles to choose from:  Die Cut, 3D, Puffy, Canvas, Cork'd, Chipoxy, and plain old Cardstock! I have been itching to do some more scrapbooking from our vacation this summer.  I took a look at the pictures from our Duck Boat ride in Seattle and my choice became obvious:  Time for a Selfie 3D Stickers!

I used papers from the Family Vacation Collection and mixed in some washi tape from my stash!
Doesn't it seem like absolutely everbody takes selfies these days?! Perfect sticker right here - and it shows off the bright colors, glitter accents and eye-catching icons that make these 3D stickers so adorable!
I love this camera from the sticker pack - the tiny heart and the glitter details just make me smile!  I also want to point out that I used a craft knife to cut along the edges of the arrows on this tag so that I could layer it over the photo.
This sticker pack has some cute arrows.  Take a look at the lime arrows at the top of this pic - I actually "unlayered" one of the 3D stickers and created 2 separate elements!  Also, be sure to check out the small circle sticker at the bottom - a polaroid icon with a shimmery heart in the center.  So cute!
The "Capture the Moment" sticker has glitter AND varnish elements for a lot of *WOW* factor!
Paper House has a huge selection of stickers to choose from - something for just about every theme or occasion.  Check them out for your next project!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Materials for Selfie Sticker Layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment