I wanted the background to be light in color with no distracting patterns. This paper is from the Paper House Handmade Paper Pad and the cable knit design adds just enough texture to make it interesting.I created the grid with thin strips of black patterned washi tape from Little B, then accented with strips in red. To give you a little perspective, the squares are approximately 3”x3” so you can see that the photos are pretty small!
I combined large snowflakes from the Winter Wonderland Diecut Sticker Pack with a variety of snow-themed Puffy Stickers.
I love the look of the white on white with bright pops of color!I added winter themed words that I die cut from black card stock and sprinkled in self-adhesive rhinestone bling from Want2Scrap to embellish the Puffy Sticker snowflakes.
I cut mini mats out of coordinating paper to visually “lift” some of the pictures off of the background.
Every square in the grid has something, but the white details on white background really give this layout a fresh and uncluttered feel.
I created a snowstorm in this square with Mother of Pearl Bling from Want2Scrap.
I love the way this grid layout turned out! The cute and colorful Snowman Puffy Stickers are perfect for this wintery, snow much fun layout!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Supplies for Baby It's Cold Outside layout:
- Paper House Handmade 12" Paper Pad
- Paper House Baby It's Cold Puffy Stickers
- Paper House Snowman Puffy Stickers
- Paper House Savor Sculpted Sticker
- Paper House Christmas Cheer Tags 12" Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- Paper House Winter Wonderland Diecut Sticker Pack
- Want2Scrap 72 Count Rhinestones - Self Adhesive: Black, Turquoise, Mother of Pearl
- Little B LLC Christmas Phrases- Cutting Dies
- Little B LLC Mini Black & White Houndstooth 3mm Tape
- Little B LLC Red with Mini White Polka Dots Tape
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Holiday Words: Script
- Alpha stickers