Sunday, December 6, 2015

Bling Out Your Mistletoe!

"Oh by gosh, by golly
It's time for mistletoe and holly!"
...and you can make your mistletoe sparkle with Red Rhinestone Baby Bling from Want2Scrap!   Checkout the details on this winter themed layout I created using the Christmas Wonderland Collection from Carta Bella.  It is such a pretty mix of vintage, wintery images with traditional red and green - and a surprising amount of blue!  I fell in love with the Nature Sing paper and chose that as the basis of my layout, trimming 1/8" on all sides then centering it on black cardstock.  I adore the image of the small deer peering at his reflection!
Next I chose 3 coordinating pages from the 6x6 paper pad, matted them with black cardstock, and arranged them on the left side of the page.  I also matted my photos with black and trimmed out a few of the nature themed journaling cards.  I played with the placement until I was happy and then started to embellish.  Here you can see I layered some mistletoe stickers on top of a chipboard flag:
This little blue bird was practically begging for a front row seat on my layout so I popped him on with dimensional tape!  (grin)  I often embellish my embellishments and in this case I added a LOT of sparkle by adding Red Rhinestone Baby Bling on top of some of the berries.
This photo of my daughter with an arm full of snowballs and a mischievous expression deserved a Naughty sticker!
Everybody uses hashtags these days so I was really tickled to find these cute little dimensional stickers from Little B.  (The set also includes #Love, #Life, #Laugh and #Selfie.)  I added a die cut arrow - and done!!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Bling Out Your Mistletoe Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment