Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Eve Nativity

Christmas Eve has always been a special night.  My mother-in-law was the one who filled it with family, fun and tradition.  The entire family gathered as she presided over a fabulous Christmas Eve dinner and whirlwind gift exchange that left the floor littered with piles of brightly colored paper!
 The Christmas Wonderland Collection from Carta Bella had the perfect background paper for these pictures of my daughter playing with her grandmother's creche.  I used a couple of elements from the Wonderland Sticker Sheet to embellish this photo then added a horizontal line with strips of paper from the Collection.  Just off to the left of the photo I added a piece of Silver Rhinestone Bling  from Want2Scrap to accent a star on the background paper.
I printed all of my photos with a white border before matting them on black cardstock.  I used dimensional adhesive to "pop up" the Merry Christmas sticker on this pic.
I love this photo of my daughter with her grandmother!  As the sticker says, she always made Christmas "the Cheeriest of Seasons!"  We have so many great memories of her presiding over the festivities in her Santa Hat.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie
**********************************************************************
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
**********************************************************************

Christmas Eve Nativity Layout Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Especially the use of the music paper!

    ReplyDelete