Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Handmade Christmas!

Handmade Christmas presents are the best because they are made with love!  Today I am sharing a layout using one of the newer releases from Paper House, the Handmade Paper Pad. If you knit, sew or crochet then this paper pad - and the coordinating sticker sheet - are a must have!

My daughter decided to make some of her Christmas gifts this year.  One of her best friends absolutely loves rainbows so she designed one just for her in the form of a skarf!

They got together to bake Christmas cookies and exchange gifts.  I added a Santa hat sticker from Christmas Costumes Puffy Stickers because although she was not actually wearing a hat when I snapped this shot, she did have one one earlier in the day!
I loved the colorful banners across the top of the paper!  I die cut letters and arrows in coordinating cardstock and then mixed them all together with Paper House stickers to make this fun title area!
 
 Most of the stickers came from the Handmade Cardstock Sticker sheet, but I also used the Birthday Presents Puffy Sticker pack to add a gift box in a couple of spots!  
 
I used a piece of the border sticker across the bottom of the layout and finished things off with Turquoise 8mm Enamel Dots from Want2Scrap!
I had a lot of fun playing with the Handmade Paper Pad and Sticker Sheet!  If you are looking for some fun and colorful background pages to scrap your yarn and needle art projects, then be sure to check out these fun products from Paper House!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Product Used:
Paper House Handmade Cardstock Sticker
Paper House Birthday Presents Puffy Sticker
Want2Scrap Enamel Dots 8mm Stone Size - Turquoise
Little B Arrows Die Set
Spellbinders Font One - Lowercase
DCWV Cardstock
Studio 112  Sticker Alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment