Thursday, December 10, 2015

Santa's Nice and Naughty List!

When my daughter was younger her Girl Scout troop had a fun and festive Christmas Tradition that we enjoyed every year!  Come December, moms and daughters got all dressed up in our holiday finery and attended the performance of an amazing, original Christmas musical!  I used the Christmas Wonderland Collection from Carta Bella to create this layout.
I started by using this wonderful Naughty & Nice paper for the background - it reminds me of a vintage ledger!  The collection offers a 6x6 Paper Pad and I chose (3) of those miniature patterns to create an oversized photo mat in the center of the page for my 5"x 5" photo.

I used the Christmas Phrases die set from Little B to cut the title from black cardstock.  The entire die set actually is a mix of font styles and contains a variety of seasonal expressions.   I like the vintage look of this particular font and thought it really fit the style of the paper.  I added just a little sparkle when I dotted the eye with a self-adhesive Black Rhinestone from Want2Scrap.
I trimmed out some of the journaling cards and played with them until I was happy with the arrangement.
I love washi tape and I used a few different strips on this layout.  I used the 3mm Black & White Houndstooth tape from Little B to create a border for the Words washi from Carta Bella.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Nice & Naughty List Layout:

1 comment:

  1. Great page! I love seeing these older photos of you and your daughter! I'm not surprised that you have the perfect washi tape for this layout. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete