The Turquiose Chevron washi tape I used on this layout can be found in the Love My Tapes Etsy store.
I pulled the turquoise color from the arrows I found on this journaling card from Pretty Little Studio. I added a strip of the Turquiose Chevron washi tape and coordinating bling from Want2Scrap.
I used another strip of the washi tape along the right side of the layout, peeking out from under the photo of my son climbing the slide.
I love all the little details on this page! The little monkey at the top of the page was actually trimmed off of some packaging from one of the Pretty Little Studio elements I used. The word "funny" was from the Silly Frances Phrase Strips. I matted it with the same brown cardstock I used to die cut the Instagram Words "life Moments."
Underneath the picture I added another arrow (*yay*), more bling, a piece of Basic Grey flair, and a word tag from Pretty Little Studio.
I also used bookmarks from Pretty Little Studio to create a base for the photos and to provide a spot for journaling.
I used another one of the word phrases in my journaling. I highlighted the words by centering them on color washed blocks which I then outlined with black pen. AND I found another place for an arrow! :)
One last piece of washi peeks out at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Products for Silly Monkey Layout:
- Love My Tapes Turquoise Chevron washi tape
- Want2Scrap 72-Count Turquoise Rhinestone self adhesive bling
- Pretty Little Studio Silly Bill Bookmark Cards
- Pretty Little Studio Silly Jenny 3x4 Cards
- Pretty Little Studio Silly Frances Phrase Strips
- Pretty Little Studio Silly Wade Word Tags
- Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Shoot! Die
- Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® You Are Here dies
- We R Memory Keepers Albums Made Easy Dies - Instagram - Words
- Basic Grey Hey Girl flair
- Alpha stickers