Monday, January 4, 2016

Teaching at CHA!

I am very excited to share that I am going to my first ever CHA!  Even better, I will be teaching Make & Takes for Eileen Hull Designs and Paper House Productions!  

Eileen Hull invited me to join her on the CHA Paper Trail.  She has a refurbished vintage trailer that she has dubbed "Scotty" and he will be on the show floor!  
Eileen has assembled an uber talented group of designers who will be sharing demos and hosting Make & Takes at her booth throughout the show.  Be sure to stop by booth #330 because there will always be something going on!

Here are my projects and schedule: 

I will also be teaching a Make & Take over in booth #1661 for Paper House Productions!  
You may remember that Paper House teamed up with PageMaps back in October.  I created a layout featuring the At The Beach Collection - you can see the original project and post HERE.  Using the same PageMap and paper collection I created this modified - and much faster to assemble - layout to share at CHA!

I am very excited to be going to the show and feel very blessed to have these opportunities with Eileen Hull Designs & Paper House Productions.  I am especially looking forward to meeting my online friends so if you are going to be at CHA please stop by and say hi!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment