Monday, February 8, 2016

Quick Quotes Design Team!

Hello and welcome!  I am so happy to share that I am re-joining the Design Team at Quick Quotes!

Today's layout features the beautiful Farmhouse Collection from Quick Quotes and, just in time for Valentines Day, my little sweetheart!
Click on photo to enlarge image.
I started with an 8.5"x12" piece of Farmhouse 102.  I inked along all of the edges with Desert Sun PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  I then very gently wiped the  edges wth Milk Chocolate PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  I centered it on top of a piece of white cardstock and added scalloped borders cut from Farmhouse 101.
I love using PowderPuff Chalking Inks to create custom embellishments for my projects.  For this layout, I die cut heart frames out of white cardstock, then colored them to coordinate with the Farmhouse paper.
Here you can see that I actually layered frames colored with 2 inks - Desert Sun and Sunset.  I used the heart die to fussy cut the center from Farmhouse 100.
I used 2 different inks, Sky Blue and Seabrook, to ink and stencil  a floral design onto another heart.
I used that heart in the center of this cork frame:
The page title comes from this wonderful element from the Farmhouse Chipboard Die Cuts.  I added Milk Chocolate PowderPuff Ink to the edge before creating a little embellishment cluster with more chipboard, flowers and a doily!
 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Products used:


Other Items Used:

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This layout is adorable and I love the vintage look of those die cut inked heart frames!

    ReplyDelete