Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Rebecca Baer Design Team!

I am very happy to share that I have been invited to join the Rebecca Baer Design Team!

Rebecca is a successful licensing artist who has turned her passion for painting into beautiful designs that can be found on home decor goods, dinnerware, housewares, fabric and more!

Fortunately for me her products also include an array of uniquely elegant stencils and I look forward to creating with them and sharing with you in the coming months!

You can meet the rest of the Rebecca Baer Design Team and have the opportunity to sign up for DT blog updates via e-mail  HERE .

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats making this team I am excited to see what your new designs will be!

    ReplyDelete