Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Spring with Quick Quotes

One of my new favorite layouts to make are grid layouts.  They are really simple and lots of fun!  For this Spring themed layout I used the Chiffon Collection from Quick Quotes.

I loved the script design on one side of Chiffon 105 and used it for the background of the page.  Next I cut 1/8" strips from Chiffon 104 and adhered them, with the green side up, creating 3" squares.  Then I started to play with the placement of my photos and embellishments!
Click on image to enlarge the photo.

All of the sentiments were trimmed out of the same cutapart page, Chiffon 500, including this title element:


The flowers are actually leftover from the February Club Q Kit, but you can die cut your own using Chiffon 100.  I creased the all the petals, inked them with Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalking Ink and layered them together with dimensional adhesive.


Before I added the pearl brad, I included a layer of silk flowers from my stash.


This simple flower was embellished with this gorgeous LeCreme Swirls Finesse from Want2Scrap...


...and these fancy leaves frame this last bloom!

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment