Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Authentique Cuddle Card with Want2Scrap

 I really love fancy fold cards and the tri-shutter is probably my all time favorite style! I enjoy decorating all the different surfaces!  Remember the mini-album I shared in my last post?  This is the card I created for the new mommy!

I used the Cuddle Girl Collection from Authentique Papers.  The front of the card features an element I trimmed out of one of the pages and decorated with a single white pearl from Want2Scrap.  See it in the upper right?  A perfect center for that sweet flower!  I love the 72 Count White Pearl package because it comes with an assortment of sizes: 8mm, 6mm, and 3mm.

I decorated the back panel of the card with Swirls Finesse in White Pearls.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Materials for Baby Card:

No comments:

Post a Comment