Saturday, April 30, 2016

Coffee with Want2Scrap!

Today I am sharing a coffee themed layout featuring bling from Want2Scrap!  My daughter received a really cute owl coffee mug as a gift from one of her best girlfriends and just I had to snap some pictures!  Grid style layouts are really popular right now and I had a lot of fun putting this one together.  It is like a pocket page without the pockets - every section is an opportunity to play!

Click on image to enlarge
I fell in love with the Coffee Addict Collection from Moxxie and started the layout with the coffee stained Java paper as the background.  After creating a grid with 1/8" strips of brown, I cut 3"x3" squares from the Perfect Blend paper and placed them with either the coffee beans or the words facing up.  I fussy cut the little coffee cup from the Coffee Cutout paper and added this little bit of bling from Swirls Finesse to really brighten up the first square!
This sentiment  was also trimmed out of the Coffee Cutouts paper, inked and adhered with dimensional foam tape.  I add a little bit of Want2Scrap bling using 72 Count Dark Green Rhinestones.  I love wood and chipboard shapes so I sprinkled them around the layout, adding a small arrow here.


The centerpiece of the layout - and the part I love the best - is this lovely, shiney burst of steam created with Brown Rhinestone Swirls Finesse!


Just a touch here and there using more of the Dark Green 72 Count rhinestones...and a potty person!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Materials for Coffee Steam layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment