I started the layout by using the Anchors Aweigh 105 chevron print paper for the background. For the title area, I die cut the navy blue Anchors Away 107 to create the "Sunday" tab. I used Sunset PowderPuff Chalking Ink and clear embossing powder to alter some chipboard letters from my stash to finish it off. I love how easy it is to create coordinating embellishments using the Chalking Inks from Quick Quotes!
I also die cut a decorative frame from Farmhouse 102. I cut the frame apart and just used a couple of corner pieces to add a delicate accent. I arranged my photo collage and sprinkled in a couple of die cut stickers.
I also added a piece of rhinestone bling to those corner pieces!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
- Quick Quotes Anchors Aweigh 101, 105, 107
- Quick Quotes Farmhouse 100, 102, 105
- Quick Quotes Farmhouse Die Cut Stickers
- Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking Ink Sunset, Java
- Want2Scrap 72 Count Orange Rhinestones, Self Adhesive
- Bo Bunny 3x4 Ornate Frames Die
- KaiserCraft Decorative Die - Day Tabs
- Clear embossing powder, chipboard alpha, twine