Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Birdfeeder layout with Quick Quotes

My husband recently suprised me with a bird feeder and I absolutely love my daily visitors!  We have several pairs of cardinals that come to visit every day.  I admit that I have gone a little "snap-happy" and could not wait to scrap a few pictures!  I created this layout using the Earth Wind and Fire collection from Quick Quotes.

I started the layout by inking on the background page with Warm Sand Chalking Ink through a script stencil.  I cut photo mats out of red and green papers in the collection.  I distressed and inked the edges with Mahogany before layering them in the center of the page and then topping them with a photo.

I used Navy ink to alter chipboard alpha letters from my stash.

I created a title area by mixing the alphas and adding a die cut cork arrow.  I also tucked a chipboard wreath under the main photo for some fun dimension.

This cute chipboard window frames another photo and looks great layered on top of the photo mats.
The Earth Wind and Fire Collection was actually designed for Quick Quotes' Private Reserve Events.  These are amazing 3 Day Scrapbooking weekends packed with classes and giveaways! You can check out the details for the events HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Birdfeeder Layout

No comments:

Post a Comment