I started the layout by inking on the background page with Warm Sand Chalking Ink through a script stencil. I cut photo mats out of red and green papers in the collection. I distressed and inked the edges with Mahogany before layering them in the center of the page and then topping them with a photo.
I used Navy ink to alter chipboard alpha letters from my stash.
I created a title area by mixing the alphas and adding a die cut cork arrow. I also tucked a chipboard wreath under the main photo for some fun dimension.
This cute chipboard window frames another photo and looks great layered on top of the photo mats.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Supplies for Birdfeeder Layout
- Quick Quotes Earth Wind and Fire Collection: 103, 108, 109
- Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Navy, Warm Sand, Mahogany
- Want2Scrap Frame - Round with Leaves and Berries Flourish
- Want2Scrap Build a Window 1 Chipboard Embellishment
- Spellbinders Die D-Lites: Going Places
- Cork, tag, alpha stickers