|Click on any image to enlarge|
I cut 3" squares from Farmhouse 101 and 104 and added them to the page.
I had some tags that were cut from Farmhouse 101 that are approximately 2-1/3" squares. I inked the edges with Sky Blue PowderPuff Ink and then placed them under vellum quotes with a wedding theme. I marked the edges with a pencil, trimmed them out, and added a pearl brad before I adhered them at different spots around the layout.
I added pictures and mixed in a variety of embellishments. Here I used a chipboard word, wood veneer hearts and a die cut arrow.
I stamped the word strips in Sky Blue ink and popped them up with 3D Foam adhesive. The dog tagged shaped charm reads "Live Love Laugh".
I used fancy pearl bling to frame a small photo of the bride and groom arriving to the reception in a horse drawn carriage!
I die cut a fancy heart and backed it with a piece of cardstock I had heat embossed with Platinum. There is more fancy pearl bling surrounding the vellum at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Quick Quotes Products:
- Quick Quotes Farmhouse 101, 104
- Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking Ink, Sky Blue
- Quick Quotes Love is Patient Vellum Strip
- Want2Scrap Nestabling Fancy Tags Two and Three, Pearl Brads, Baby Bling - White Pearl
- Want2Scrap Live Laugh Love Oval Charm
- Want2Scrap Chipboard Sentiments Words of Love
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die D-Lites - Vines of Passion
- Taylored Expressions - Follow Your Arrow
- Sizzix Eileen Hull Flowers and Leaf Stitchlits Die Set
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Platinum Detail Embossing Powder
- Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Curiosity
- Jillibean Soup Clear Stamps
- Wood Veneers - hearts, banner, potty people
- Cardstock - black, white