Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Travel with Quick Quotes June Club Q!

Today I am sharing sharing another Design Team layout I created using the June Club Q kit from Quick Quotes! It is just packed with fabulous chipoard shapes and words that will work perfectly with your travel and vacation projects!
These pictures are from a visit we made to Mount St Helen's last summer.  It was a beautiful day but the view of the top was obscured by cloud cover.  No matter!  I started the layout with this chipboard sunburst - like the one I wish had been shining a little brighter during my visit!  I backed it with some beautiful yellow paper from the kit and stacked it on top of the "Travel" embellishment.
I used a pre-cut yellow tag from the kit as a backdrop to this picture of me in front of the penny pincher machine.  It fit perfectly inside the little chipboard frame!

The main photo got dressed up with a ribbon and another mini chipboard frame...holding my Mount St. Helen's penny!  All those beautiful tags are the perfect place for some hidden journaling and extra pictures - plus they are also just a great design element!

No I am not going to share the details, but I did end up in a lake and I just decided to "Enjoy" the memory!
I loved, loved , loved playing with the June Club Q Kit this month!  The patterns and colors of the paper are so versatile and chipboard pieces are just fun! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment