Teaching my daughter to drive was a little stressful and a lot of fun...or maybe it was a little fun and a lot of stress?! Either way, I took the time to snap some photos along the way. I took pictures of everything - from the ticket she pulled at the DMV to the vision test to the moment she finally got behind the wheel! When I was ready to scrap it I was so excited to find that Want2Scrap had the perfect 12x12 Overlay!
One of my favorite things about using Overlays from Want2Scrap is that they come with built in title areas. The laser cut area for this overlay is in the bottom right corner. Don't you just love the car key?
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Supplies for Got My Learner's Permit Layout:
- Want2Scrap Got My Learner's Permit - 12x12 Overlay
- Want2Scrap 12" Sleek Strip Rhinestones, Purple
- Paper House Productions Mini Mixed Cars Puffy stickers
- Paper HouseProductions Time for a Selfie 3D sticker
- MAMBI The Happy Planner Stickers Everyday Reminders
- MAMBI The Happy Planner Stickers Colorful Dots
- Little Yellow Bicycle Vellum Tape - Cool Guy washi tape stickers
- Dymo label maker