Friday, July 8, 2016

Fancy Chipboard Memories with Want2Scrap

Today I am sharing a mixed media layout featuring a title made with one of Want2Scrap's Fancy Chipboard Words and a little embossing powder!  

I created a textured background using modeling paste and the brick stencil from Want2Scrap, using ink to blend it into the background.  I layered on papers and embellishments before topping things off with pictures of my mother-in-law from 2 very different times of her life.

I created the title by applying dark brown ink to the Fancy Chipboard Word and then added clear heat embossing. I tucked a piece of LeCreme Swirls Finesse behind some ephemera and it is done!

Here's a close up of the photo of my mother-in-law as a young girl.  What a cutie!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Fancy Chipboard Memories layout:

Other Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Love this~ Looks like the real thing :)~ Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete