Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sparkler Fun with Quick Quotes

I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July holiday and had a little fun with sparklers because I have created a page just for those photos!   Start with a little red, white and blue paper from Quick Quotes and you have the makings of a fabulous patriotic page!
I began with a white cardstock background and added a strip of red paper from the Earth Wind and Fire Collection.  I used a star punch along one edge for a festive start to the page!

 I added a tag crafted with a red and white striped paper, also from the Earth Wind and Fire Collection.   I inked the edges with Barn Board PowderPuff Chalking Ink.
The geometric blue paper is from the Urban Oasis Collection and provided a perfect central mat to hold my pictures and the title.

The stripe paper makes another appearance at the bottom of the page in this cute little rosette.  The star was die cut from the red paper in the background.

I feel so lucky to be on the Design Team with Quick Quotes because they send me such fabulous papers! Even combining different collections, I just love the way the patterns and colors all come together!

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Materials for Sparkler Fun Layout:

Other:  Glitter Alpha, Star die, Star edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment