Thursday, August 25, 2016

Find Your Wings with Quick Quotes

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Quick Quotes featuring the Farmhouse Collection.  The focal point is a 5x7 of my daughter from her senior photo shoot.
I loved using FH103 for the background.  The grungy wash of all the different colors has such an artsy feel to it!  I  added a bit more orange to the page using Sunset PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

I cut the photo mats and strips out of different papers and inked the edges with coordinating colors.
This Chipboard Die Cut provides the perfect title and sentiment for a graduating senior!
The flower from my stash was the perfect finishing touch!

By the way, the Quick Quotes Challenge this month is to create a flower and then use it on your project.  Find all the details on this month's challenge HERE then enter for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate!

Quick Quotes Products Used:

Other: Flower

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment