I started by laying the stencil on top of a piece of white cardstock and spraying with an assortment of Dylusions Ink Sprays.
I laid another piece of 12"x12" white cardstock on top and ran my hand over the back side, pressing firmly to pick up all the details. Here I flipped the cardstock over and you can see the page on the left is like a stamped image of the stencil.
On the right side, you can see the stencil acted like a mask and left a negative image of the design. I created the layout using this piece.
I trimmed it down, matted it with coordinating cardstock and started to add photos, stickers, alphas and bling. I love the visual texture in the background from the stencil pattern and the spray! It is not perfect but it is beautiful!
I also stamped and heat embossed a sentiment and some feathers.
...with a slightly different message:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Materials for Custom Colored Peacock Layout:
- Rebecca Baer Designs Enchanted Vine Stencil - Large ST1201
- Dylusions Ink Spray - Crushed Grape, Cut Grass, London Blue
- Want2Scrap 72 Count Rhinestones - Purple, Mother of Pearl, Royal Blue, Light Green
- Kaisercraft Stamp and Die set - Dream Big
- WOW! Embossing Powder - Primary Ebony, Superfine
- EK Success Sticko Label Lingo - SPLL09 Zen
- Card stock, art journal