Friday, September 16, 2016

No More Braces Layout with Quick Quotes

The day my daughter got her braces off was a very happy one.  There was one thing she could not wait to do once they were off...

 I created this layout using the September Club Q kit from Quick Quotes. I used the elements from the "So Happy" Premier Page kit and created a layout with simpler lines.
I added in some blue cardstock as photo mats...
...and played with the different sentiments I trimmed out of the cut apart sheet.
I sprinkled the laser cut flowers over both pages...
...and included a bit of ribbon in my journaling area.

For my next project I created a door hanger!  There are several laser cut chipboard frame elements in the September Club Q Kit.  They are 4" wide.  I cut a 4" strip from one of the pages and then traced the shape of the chipboard frame on the back.  I trimmed it out and then attached the chipboard to the back for extra support. I decorated it with a sentiment, flowers and chipboard buttons that were also included in the kit.
Quick Quotes Supplies:

Other supplies:  twine, blue cardstock

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!

No comments:

Post a Comment